I have been to the bi-annually Shiseido Sales since 2013 via the public invite and boy was I elated to be able to get the media invite this year! (There’s a really big difference in the crowd!) So this year I decided I should return the favour by documenting the sales items and discounts as well as share some of the must grab for this year’s sales.
Before I begin, here’s the important information 😛
- Dates: 22 & 23 Oct 2015
- Time: 10am to 8pm
- Venue: Concorde Hotel Singapore, Studio 1
- Brands on Sale: Shiseido, Cle de Peau, ettusais, NARS, Shiseido Professional, Joico, Zotos, Za, Majolica Majorca, Aqualabel, Senka
- Payment: Nets , Cash, Visa or Masters
- Children under age of 12 are not allowed into the event.
This year’s venue bring you a bigger and more organised space with a dedicated entrance and exit area. However, some of the brands like ettusais didn’t have a lot of products to sell. At least they didn’t have the quick fix powder which I snapped up 5 in one go last year! You’ll find that the skincare and hair products cover about 50% to 60% of the sale, mostly on 50% off. One of the main highlights for this year must be the $3 quality bags and pouches – I got a total of 14 of them! I will update in this post if I have the time. One last note – I am the one who walked away with the VERY LAST luggage bag yesterday! They didn’t have a lot this year though I am not sure if they will be stocking up. But do check out the $3 bags – they can come in handy when packing Christmas presents and are of very good quality too.
Disclaimer: All prices listed at stated by staff at time of event and may be subjected to changes. Please check with staff before purchase.
Let’s go down to business! Starting with NARS. They probably have the biggest number of makeup items on sale this year.
- Duo Intensity Eyeshadows and Duo Eyeshadows – $25
- Single eyeshadows – $18
- Mono blushers, highlighters and bronzers – $25
- Brush Set – $100
- Nail polishes – $15
- Single lip products – $20
- Jumbo Eye Crayon – $18 (MUST GET)
- Tahiti Bronzing Powder – $50
- NARS Laser Cut palette – $40 (MUST GET)
- NARS nail, lip and blush set – $40
- NARS 6 colours palette – $30
- NARS Multiple for eyes, cheeks and lips – $30
- 4 Shadows and 2 Cheeks – $40
- Foundation – $35
Cle de peau
- Christmas Collection 2012 Edition – $100
- Christmas Collection 2013 Edition – $100
- Christmas Collection 2014 Edition – $120 (The one worth buying IMO)
- Pressed powder without packaging – $60
- Eyeshadow without packaging – $30 (Grab)
- Foundation – $50
- Concealer – $40
- If I remember correctly Lipsticks without packaging – $40
- There are only 2 lipsticks with packaging. They have a coloured base featured and swatched below. They are at $40 each too. The pink one is super lovely! However, remember to check all the expiry dates.
One of my favorite brands but they have the smallest range of products this year. I can’t help but snap up the cute little nail polishes!
- Most at $15
- Nail Guard and base coat (LE) – $8 (Must get)
- Gel Top Coat (LE) – $12 (Must get)
- Wipes – $10
- Hexagon nail polishes – $6
- Cute little polishes – $3
Shiseido Colours and Maquillage
There are tons of it! Again, most at 50% off or more. Click image to enlarge and see what you can spot!
Test your eyes here haha! Most prices listed in the picture.
- Check expiry before purchasing
- Check all your products (open them up and check) before paying
- Bring a big bag. There’s no more luggages to purchase on the spot
- Shop makeup first. They are small, easy to carry and run out of colours very fast
- Don’t forget to check out the bags. You’ll love them
- Shop hair products last – they are really heavy
- Go in comfortable covered shoe. You can thank me later
AND here’s my huals! – Not including the luggage bag and the rest of the other $3 bags I bought