Early in November last year, I did a Beauty Brand’s 2015 Christmas Block Busters and Limited Edition sets/ products – the post proved popular, I thought I should just make this a yearly affair! A tad late this year as I was away for my wedding photoshoot & honeymoon, I’ll strive to launch this post earlier next year 😛 If you have not made your Christmas gifting list, get your pen and paper (or copy and paste) ready! Im going to jump right in!
All images belongs to respective brands. Please see permission from individual brands for re-use of images.
Estee Lauder is killing it again this year! Once again, their Block Buster set is topping my list.
One that matches their 2015 set, this retails at $99 with $120 purchase of any Estee Lauder products. Seriously, with so many awesome products that you can get from Estee Lauder such as my personal favourite Double Wear foundation series and the Advance Night repair series, stocking up for the next 6 months (till GSS that is!) with $120 is not enough! I have also tested out the palette personally, the colour payoff is not bad and has all the eye and face colours you’ll need for 2 weeks vacation in one compact. Below is the list of products in the set.
Have It All Beauty Essentials Blockbuster:
- Deluxe Pure Colour Envy Eye and Cheek Compact: Eye – x16 shades, Cheek – Blush, Bronzer, Highlighter x3 (This is a STAR!)
- Pure Colour Envy Sculpting Lipstick x3 in Eccentric, Rebellious Rose, Powerful
- Pure Colour Envy Sculpting Gloss in Suggestive Kiss
- Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara
- Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Foam
- Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II
- Revitalizing Supreme Power+ Soft Crème
- Modern Muse EDP Spray
- Black Train Case Bag
Every year together with the Christmas sets, Estee Lauder also releases some luxurious New Year exclusives. Last year’s release celebrates the year of the Monkey while this year, they have collaborated with renowned jewellery designer and photographer Monica Rich Kosann to create a luxurious holiday compacts. Each item tells of a unique story and inspiring moments with an intricate animal or celestial design. While SG’s luxe collection consists of solid perfume necklace and lipstick bracelet, compact powder options are available on their international site.
Exclusively available at Robinsons The Heeren.
If you are exploring new beauty options or truly new to Estee Lauder (unbelievable >.<), be a kid all over again and let EL be your Mr. Santa this Xmas! Every day from 1st December onwards, a beauty gift will be unlocked. I’ve heard that some of the samples are deluxe size, so keep tabs on their Facebook page everyday to see the gift for the day!
*Limited to 1 redemption per customer. While stocks last.
Exclusively available at:
• ION Orchard
• Robinsons JEM
• Robinsons Raffles City
• Metro Paragon
• TANGS Orchards
For latest updates on Estee Lauder Singapore, visit https://www.facebook.com/EsteeLauderSG
This year, I am picking all sets that contains Original Skin Retexturizing mask with Rose Clay simply because it’s my current favourite mask. It’s a amazing multi-tasker with clay-like texture that purifies and refine pores, boost skin’s overall quality and boost radiance. An extra innovation is injected into the product with gentle exfoliating jojoba beads that gently deep clean while refining skin’s texture. My skin feels so smooth everytime I use it – hopefully I can do a proper review soon!
Currently, the Retexturizing mask with Rose Clay is only sold in full 100ml size. 50ml travel size is only available in these limited edition Christmas Sets so… grab!
I’ve worked out the math and this set is a steal! Each of the masks cost $50 to $59 for a 100ml, so you are not only getting a discount on the masks, the Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer comes free! I have yet to try the Mask Primer as it contains Green Tea extract (I’m allergic some green tea extracts depending on the way it is extracted) but I have heard from fellow blogger baes that this is really awesome and I am intrigued to try it out! For anyone thinking of stocking up on your masks stash, I say forget the full sizes for awhile and grab these sets while stocks last.
This set contains top selling masks from Origins and it’s probably the best gift set from the brand this year.
- Original SkinTM Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay 50ml
- Clear ImprovementTM Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores 50ml
- Drink UpTM Intensive Overnight Mask to Quench Skin’s Thirst 50ml
- MaskimizerTM Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer 30ml
Another set with Origins Retexturizing mask with Rose ClayFight, this time for party animals to fight the post-festive party skin fatigue! Everything in this set shouts ‘Gimme back my Radiance!’
- Original Skin Renewal Serum with Willowherb (De-stress skin)
- Original Skin Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay (Delete dullness)
- GinZing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser (Refine pores)
- GinZing Energy?Boosting Moisturizer (Hydrate and boost skin radiance)
The Ginzing range contains Panax Ginseng and Coffee as active ingredients to ‘wake up’ your skin. However, if you have sensitive skin, I would recommend a patch test for this range.
Not forgetting the men in our life this year! Well, sometimes men need help with their grooming and a all-covered no-fuss kit is here just for them!
This set contains
- Blade RunnerTM Energizing Shave Cream 150ml (full-size)
- Save the MalesTM Multi-Benefit Moisturizer 50ml
- Modern FrictionTM Nature’s Gentle Dermabrasion 50ml
- Clear ImprovementTM Purifying Charcoal Body Wash 50ml
Every year, Shu Uemura collaborates with a artist. The artist can be in any trade – music, show directors, fine arts, fashion design and so on; with each collection is inspired by the artist’s iconic symbol or life. The 2014 Shupette Holiday collection that saw a iconic collaboration with Karl Lagerfeld – that got me on to Shu Uemura Christmas collection craze which then lead me on to 2015 Maison Kitsune and this year’s 2016 Shu X Murakami collection. Inspired by the sensorial winter holiday nights, the season, Shu Uemura turns the stars of the night into blooming flowers of hope with celebrated artist Takashi Murakami and his iconic flowers.
Here’s 2 videos to show how you can use the products to create different looks.
This collection includes
- Cosmic blossom eye and cheek palette in 2 options SGD98
- Blossom-Nova eye trio in 2 options SGD55 or SGD14 (case only)
- Drawing Pencil in 4 colours SGD33
- Lips Rouge Unlimited in 5 shades SGD33
- Depsea Hydrability moisturizing lip balm SGD48
- Skin Purifier Anti/Oxi+ SGD55 for 150ml & SGD125 for 450ml
- Stage performer block:booster in 2 shades SGD65
- Bloom glow compact case SGD12
- Blanc: Chroma blossom in cushion foundation compact case and puff SGD20
- Cosmic black premium curler SGD30
- Cosmic blossom premium brush set SGD125
- Beauty Station Makeup Box SGD500
- The Art of Hair – essence absolue nourishing protective oil SGD92 for 150ml
- The Art of Hair – cleansing oil gentle radiance cleanser SGD65 for 400ml
For latest updates on Shu Uemura Singapore, visit https://www.facebook.com/shiseidosingapore/
I had to add a new addition to the list this year with Clinique’s super cute choice of pop colours (and my fav mint green shade!). They just add joy to the dresser!
The best of skin care and colour from Clinique including best-selling moisturizer, fan-favourite lip colour, eye refresher and more, now all in a ready-to-gift at a great value. Or you can gift it to yourself as the perfect trial kit!
Receive more for less at S$72.
- Clinique Pep-StartTM HydroBlur Moisturizer, 0.5 fl. oz. / 15ml
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+TM, 1.0 fl. oz. / 30ml
- Moisture SurgeTM Overnight Mask, 1.0 fl. oz. / 30ml
- Clinique Pep-StartTM Eye Cream, 0.21 oz. / 7ml
- Chubby LashTM Fattening Mascara in Jumbo Jet, 0.14 oz. / 4ml
- Clinique PopTM Lacquer Lip Colour + Primer in Cocoa Pop, 0.12 fl. oz. / 3.7ml
- Take The Day OffTM Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips, 1.7 fl. oz. / 50ml
- Clinique Pep-StartTM 2-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser, 1.0 fl. oz. / 30ml
- Clinique Skinny StickTM in Slimming Back, 0.001 oz. / 0.28g
Available exclusively at Sephora Ion from mid Nov 2016.
Clinique’s longest-wearing lipstick formula in 5 limited-edition shades! Comes in a sleek box. Makes great stocking stuffers but I’ll keep the box if I were you 😛
Receive more for less at S$39.
- Long Last Lipstick in Jolly Bean, 3.8g
- Long Last Lipstick in Gingersnappy, 3.8g
- Long Last Lipstick in Berry Bon Bon, 3.8g
- Long Last Lipstick in Taffy Pink, 3.8g
- Long Last Lipstick in Sugar Plummy, 3.6g
Available at Clinique stores.
Just in time for the holidays— mouth-watering, bite-size lip colours. This collection of Chubby StickTM and Chubby Stick IntenseTM chubbettes come in shades that are sure to please, loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth. It’s a perfect gift or stocking stuffer that’s so cute you may want to keep it for yourself.
Receive more for less at S$39.
- Chubby StickTM Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Curvy Candy, 0.03 oz. / 1g
- Chubby Stick IntenseTM Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Mightiest Maraschino, 0.03
- Chubby StickTM Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Pudgy Peony, 0.03 oz. / 1g
- Chubby Stick IntenseTM Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Roundest Raspberry, 0.03 oz. / 1g
- Chubby Stick IntenseTM Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Curviest Caramel, 0.03 oz. / 1g
Available at Clinique stores.
Just in time for the holidays— mouth-watering, bite-size lip colours! This collection of Chubby StickTM and Chubby Stick IntenseTM chubbettes come in shades that are sure to please, loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth. It’s a perfect gift or stocking stuffer that’s so cute you may want to keep it for yourself ? Receive more for less at S$39! #EsteeLauderSG #christmaswithqy
When it comes to washing powder, Fancl is definitely the leader. A firm advocator no preservatives and #LessIsMore, you can count on Fancl to provide you a fuss free and efficient skin care solutions.
This starter kit set contains:
- FANCL Washing Powder- $26
- FANCL Moisturizing Lotion- $28
- FANCL Moisturizing Emulsion- $28
FANCL counters can be found at Isetan Scotts Level 1, Robinsons Raffles City and Suntec City.
Switching up the heat from classic red to pop fuchsia, I feel that Lancome is stepping out of the ‘classic Parisian’ comfort zone to venture into a more exciting and playful theme this year.
This blockbuster set worth $600 is available at $118 only when you spend $150. Doing a quick comparison to last year’s set, you’ll get bigger sized skin care and a new perfume to flaunt in replacement of 2 brushes and a lipstick.
It seems that this year is all about the cosmic and galaxies as Laneige does a mic drop with this super gorgeous collection! Thank you my dear Vinna for gifting me this cushion case knowing how much I really wanted this set!
Here’s the full set on twinnie’s Instagram!
Can’t get my eyes off this beautiful limited edition X’mas collection from @laneigesg ! MilkyWay fantasy ?? All about the mesmerising Starlights A set of Basic Duo Set_Moisture – $86 ( must buy! ) Milkyway Fantasy Water Sleeping Mask – $48 BB Cushion (Whitening) A case and one refill – $39 Milkyway Fantasy Two Tone Shadow Bar – $38 SWATCHES on my Dayre Day 309??? – milkyway burgundy – smoky dust Milkyway Fantasy Two Tone Lip Bar – $34 – bloody dress – mystic rose ? DISCOUNT Alert!?? Now available online at @lazada_sg ! For purchase via Lazada u get a discount of 10% off capped at $30 – Discount code: VINLAZ Not applicable on holiday collection ( but u still get good gift with purchase ! ) #clozette #laneigesg #laneige #milkyway
Hope this list helps in your Holiday Gift planning! If there are any other brands that you would like me to feature, or any information you would like to find out, simply drop me a comment or PM me on Instagram!